- July 18 - Love's in the air
- July 4 - Colors are beginning to trickle in. Page 8-1 is back in color. Contributors, the dialogue-free art is available in your goodies ^^
- July 3 - New art :D
- June 30 - We've reached our Patreon milestone goal to bring S&S back in color! :D Also, AMA #12 is up!
- June 23 - AMA #10 is up!
- June 21 - AMA #9... Silver, you don't have to pander to *every* fan request...
- June 18 - More than a sketch!
- June 14 - Woohoo! Another sketch :D
- June 12 - AMA #8 is up!
- June 5 - Extra sketch!
- June 4 - Contributors update -- it's been a while since I've drawn a sexy snuggle pic, so here you go! Probably NSFW.
- May 30 - AMA #6 is up!
- May 26 - Help me choose merchandise art!
- May 23 - AMA #3 is up!
- May 18 - How do you check my comics for updates? If you could take 30 seconds and fill out this survey here, that would be superb! Thanks!
- May 16 - AMA #2 is up...
- May 8 - Ask me anything! Thanks to my wonderful patrons, we've unlocked the first milestone! Post your questions at http://tigerknight.tumblr.com/ask
- May 6 - A wild sketch appears!
- April 26 - One more sketch!
- April 25 - Patreon: Launched! Thank you for supporting my comic!
- April 19 - A comment on page 8-6 inspired me to draw a response! Also, I've consolidated all the non-story art into its own page.
- April 18 - The sketches keep rolling in!
- April 12 - Another sketch!
- April 10 - More sketch requests!
- March 25 - S&S in Korean! Thanks to the efforts of james5803, we have now a Korean translation of S&S. Not all pages are done yet, but we're getting there!
- March 25 - Tails and Tactics is looking for guest artists for Series 2. Want to make your mark on a fun little project? (No, you don't have to draw like me!) Click here for details!
- January 19 - Time for chapter 8! (a.k.a. the second part of chapter 7) I don't have enough time to color the pages yet, but at least the story is able to continue :)
- January 5 - *Deep breath* Here we go again! Updates may be a bit sporadic, but at least we're back :) I'm aiming for a strip every two weeks like the old schedule; that's as much as my work schedule would allow me. Also, check out the humble beginnings of Nine to Nine if you liked College Catastrophe!
Sunday, 13 Jul 2014 - Road warriors II - page 13
More comics from the
Fantasy Comic Portal