18 Nov 2020 -- 2021 Calendar now available! Holiday sale is GO!
- 15% off all books and eBooks with coupon code HOLIDAYS2020
- Physical book orders also receive a 2021 calendar for free
- Sale ends December 31
Click here to purchase!
9 Nov 2020 -- Fan art
From Ookami Kemono! Jan and his peanut butter obsession ;D
8 Sep 2020 -- Online store reopened
The online store has reopened, however shipping to some destinations is not yet available. Please refer to the table below for current destinations.
4 Sep 2020 -- Reduced update schedule until the end of the year
Due to Covid canceling summer holiday plans, I found myself working nonstop for 8 months straight and in real need of a break. However, I'm going to spread out the rest days over the next 4 months, to the effect of having one week off each month. Tentative update schedule: Nine to Nine = 3 times a month, S&S = once every 3 weeks. However that works out :)
I'll be using the downtime to catch up on various things (such as rest, script writing, the new website, etc.)
31 Aug 2020 -- Postal service gradually resuming, no shipping to Canada or South America yet
The online store will be reopening soon.
- 24 Nov 2020 <Panther> @ WB101 :
"- Oh , zat's so sad : from nobility to squeeks hunter . ...
- 23 Nov 2020 <WB101> *comes in wearings a monocle and sippings tea, glances at ze prettys duck-pouncing lynx* ...
- 22 Nov 2020 <Delisle> @ michael - Excellent point! "It's time you fed your duck, Cheryl." "What duck?"
Jan - This ...
- 22 Nov 2020 <Randomz> WELL i know I wont have to worry about that my arts worse than a broken sink in the Himalayas.
- 22 Nov 2020 <William> She's lovely and very sexy.
- 22 Nov 2020 <michael> the first picture reminds me of the "duckman" from Terry Pratchets Discworld...
- 22 Nov 2020 <Mr. Stargate> Full frontal and backal.
- 22 Nov 2020 <Panther> OMG , Cheryl iz so sexy . I hope she gets a more prezent "job" in NtN ............. I want to be ...
- 22 Nov 2020 <Kangaar Foxfire> Cheryl is actually quite sexy. :)
Where is this taking place that she's permitted (or perhaps ...
- 22 Nov 2020 <Jarrad Stewart> Cheryl, does it hurt when you slam your head against your desk, a table, or a wall?