7 Sep 2019 -- Fan art
Delisle shows us the aftermath of Amber's V.R. desynchronization training...
19 May 2019 -- Travels
The comics will be on a short break while I'm traveling abroad. Come back daily for AMA sketches during the next two weeks!
23 Mar 2019 -- Archive reorganization
As a response to reader feedback, I have consolidated the storyline navigation on this site into a single track. So, when archive-diving, you will now see both the main arc and the extras (AMA's, etc.) in one go. This solves the problem of 1.) new readers not seeing the extras at all, and 2.) readers who bookmarked the extras being unable to navigate back to the main arc.
I have tried to group the extras together as much as possible to minimize disruption to the main arc.
Also, chapter navigation for Swords and Sausages has been removed; the feature was rarely utilized.
- 19 Sep 2019 <Senok el Tirun> MOOP! xD
- 19 Sep 2019 <ndrvr> Hey, on the "*bright*" side, Phil's now a "*shining*" example of the "*upstanding*" society ^^.
- 19 Sep 2019 <Katnik> If nothing else works - razor.
I wonder if this world has invented the full-body wig ?
- 18 Sep 2019 <S'aaruuk> Given how modest Phil seems to be.....I think he'd be WAAAAAAY more freaked at the realization ...
- 18 Sep 2019 <Muddypaws> Aw come on! We wanna see what they did to his pony-bits!
- 17 Sep 2019 <Kirsten Wolfess> OMFG!!! Poor Phil XD Now he has a biological "glowstick"
- 17 Sep 2019 <Kirsten Wolfess> At least no one vomited in the car.... At least not that I know of....
- 17 Sep 2019 <Ephesus> Also... remember the previous instance of the glowstick ...
- 17 Sep 2019 <Ephesus> Hooo boy... if he's truly hung like a horse, that might be less "glowstick" and more "emergency ...
- 17 Sep 2019 <Troy> Glow stick, Glow condom........In the heat of passion, they both act as a strobe light......