Wolf's family drives cross-country back to the city to throw Wolf a Thanksgiving "picnic", and has him invite his friends over. On the (potential) menu:
- Dad's VW engine-roasted turkey and potatoes (extra octane-y)
- Mom's fail-safe "resilient casserole" (extra cheesy)
- Wolf's "fast-cooking" turkey (extra airy)
- Steph's even-faster-cooking "atmospheric re-entry simulation in a micro jet engine-powered wind tunnel" turkey (extra crispy)
- Fina's classic char-grilled turkey (extra smokey)
- Jessie's tofurkey dogs (no buns)
Thank you everyone for supporting my art and comics this year ^^ I seriously couldn't do it without you! I have one more 9t9 update coming, then plan to take December off (Patreon will be paused) to catch up on a lot of IRL happenings. Have a safe Thanksgiving holiday!