17 Aug 2016 - Site upgraded
After programming, on and off, an hour a night for the past six months, the code for this website has been overhauled, with many improvements behind the scenes, as well as a few things you'll notice once you browse around:
- Mobile responsive version. The site should now work well on smaller screens, such as on smartphones.
- RSS feeds now include AMAs and extras. Pretty much that. The ATOM version of the feed has been removed. Links: S&S RSS, 9t9 RSS
- Comment editing. If you're logged in, you may edit your comments within a one-hour window of posting them.
- Comment formatting. Comments now support Markdown formatting. Syntax:
- Translation handling. Translated comic pages no longer rely on the Disqus commenting system, and are now fully integrated into the site.
- Subscription links. Subscribers, links to the subscriber-only sections may be accessed via your account page.
- Subscriber page comments. Subscriber-only pages (such as the goodies and WIP archive) now have comments enabled.
- Security. There's a bunch of back-end security improvements, but the biggest one is support for secure connections. All traffic to this site is now HTTPS.
A few things have been removed or are in the process of being re-implemented:
- Payment histories. With the advent of Patreon, Paypal transaction histories for subscriptions are no longer in use.
- The blog. There's not much use for it here, anyway, and I prefer to host it somewhere with more social traffic. Tumblr seems like a good spot for now.
- Various graphics and such. Result of the de-cluttering process. I'll reinstate graphics which I feel are relevant.
- Fan art and art gallery. I'll be re-uploading these sections soon!
Also, an important note:
- Everyone has been logged out of their account. Please log in again to access subscriptions and post comments. If you've forgotten your password, use the lost password link.
20 Jul 2016 - CC books now available from more distributors
I now have two distributors carrying the CC book. They have better shipping rates than I can offer, so go support them!
- U.S. readers: Rabbit Valley (based in NV; they also have a convention presence)
- European readers: Feel Furry (based in Belgium)