19 May 2019 -- Travels
The comics will be on a short break while I'm traveling abroad. Come back daily for AMA sketches during the next two weeks!
23 Mar 2019 -- Archive reorganization
As a response to reader feedback, I have consolidated the storyline navigation on this site into a single track. So, when archive-diving, you will now see both the main arc and the extras (AMA's, etc.) in one go. This solves the problem of 1.) new readers not seeing the extras at all, and 2.) readers who bookmarked the extras being unable to navigate back to the main arc.
I have tried to group the extras together as much as possible to minimize disruption to the main arc.
Also, chapter navigation for Swords and Sausages has been removed; the feature was rarely utilized.
23 Mar 2019 -- ConFuzzled 2019
I will be attending ConFuzzled 2019 in Birmingham, England. I will have a dealer's table mostly serving as a meet-up point but there'll be copies of my books for sale, too. And possibly some prints if I can get them manufactured in time.
- 22 May: Flying into LHR, evening
- 23 May: Picking up my book shipment in London and sleeping off any jet-lag
- 24 May: Train up to Birmingham
- 24-28 May
- Staying at: Ibis Birmingham Airport
- Dealing: Yes. Location TBA. Stop by and say hi!
- Panels: Possibly attending
- Art show: Nothing yet
- 28 May: Train back to London. If anyone would like to meet up in London, this is the day; let me know ^^
- 29-31 May: Traveling around SW England
- 1 June: Flying out of LHR
I haven't visited the UK in 20 years so this should be interesting. Hope to see you there ^^
14 Dec 2018 -- AMAs and holiday break
I'll be out of town 15-31 Dec, so with the help of the Patreon supporters, I've created a bunch of AMAs to run in the meantime. Check back every Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday for the next 3 weeks for comic and/or AMA updates. Have a safe and happy holiday!
28 Nov 2018 -- Telegram and Discord announcement channels
I've set up read-only Telegram and Discord channels to announce ALL my comic and art updates.
For Patreon subscribers, there is now a new patron-only chat available at the Discord server. Check this post for access instructions.
23 Nov 2018 -- Annual sale is live!
Starts today, ends 30-Nov.
- 2019 Calendar -
$8.00 → $6.00 USD (incl. shipping!) -- limited quantity available
- College Catastrophe book -
$12.95 → $9.95 USD
- Swords and Sausages book -
$29.95 → $24.95 USD
- CC + S&S book bundle -
$38.60 → $30.60 USD
Go to the online store
24 Oct 2018 -- 2019 calendar pre-orders
I've been putting together a wall calendar for 2019, featuring your favorite Nine to Nine characters in various antics. All current Patreon supporters at the $3 and above levels will receive this calendar in the mail for free!
As this will be a short print run, there will be limited quantities available for purchase outside the Patreon pre-orders, so the best way to secure a copy is to join our community, and get this, and other extra perks (early access to comics and bonus pics) ^^
19 Oct 2018 -- More fan art
Once again, from Delisle! (NSFW)
1 Sep 2018 -- Fan art and new Patreon comics
Fan art from Delisle! (NSFW)
Bonus Patreon comics #1-2: Amber gets frisky!
28 Jun 2018 -- Bonus Patreon pic
Amber's at it again, trying on Jessie's favorite type of clothing... (NSFW):
14 Jun 2018 -- Out of town
I will be out of town until 25-Jun. I will try to hop online on the road where/when available. Comics up to 1-Jul have been queued up and the site should publish them automatically.
2 Jun 2018 -- Catching up with updates
Fan art from MarkRaccoon and EJ Husky!
Art of Kiela by Kappy, commissioned by Brighttail!
Art of Kiela and Koda, commissioned by KodaLynx (NSFW):
Bonus Patreon pic: Summer fun with Amber (NSFW):
Finally, the online store received a major update, now with a new postage calculator. Instead of a flat rate, it's now able to calculate for country and weight, and in most cases, reduces postage significantly. (CC book postage to USA: $6.50 → $5.70, S&S book postage to USA: $15.20 → $9.01)
Patreon supporters: the postage discount will be reinstated soon. I needed to push this code update out fast and didn't have time to code that part yet.
27 Mar 2018 -- Fan art from Delisle!
11 Jan 2018 -- Swords and Sausages in German, and Ursa Major Awards 2017
Swords and Sausages is now being translated to German! Start reading here.
It's Ursa Major Awards time again. Want to nominate S&S (or any of my comics) for the Ursa Major? Do so at this link. I might draw a silly "Tor and Silver steal the Ursa Major Awards" comic if we get nominated ;D
01 Jan 2018 -- New Year! Ads be gone! Fan art gallery!
Happy celestial revolution! Today, I've removed the Project Wonderful ads from my site. Thank you to all past advertisers and readers who have supported my comics through ads. With the proliferation of adblock, it no longer makes sense to continue running banner ads (ad revenue has dropped such that it can no longer pay for web hosting), so the comic is now financially supported purely by readers on Patreon and from book sales.
The fan art gallery is finally up! There's actually more than I realized o_O
- 25 Aug 2019 <Panther> Why you're blushing , guys , and not Terese ? Who is finally used to show intimacy to other ...
- 25 Aug 2019 <The Cat Lord> With that sign, Kiela's soon going to be the richest person in Vale Valley.
- 25 Aug 2019 <Silverwolf> @Jan: There's a pigeon flying closely overhead, changing altitude to make the axe react and mess ...
- 25 Aug 2019 <CW Glenn> Face it, that axe is (in) for the birds.
- 25 Aug 2019 <soriac> The hum comes and goes? Well, it seems the axe has a ground loop :-)
- 25 Aug 2019 <typhoon> Nah, it's responding to the formerly hungry Dragon. Who found the chicken pen earlier.
- 25 Aug 2019 <TeflonCougar> 10 coppers to pet the dragon, 15 if you want to keep your hand
- 25 Aug 2019 <Schorse> How many coppers to get a draggy hug?
- 25 Aug 2019 <Guesticus> Hegons:- No, because seeing a man's pecs is not as 'taboo' as seeing a woman's breasts
- 25 Aug 2019 <Kaelgren> Just hope the rhino toll troll doesn't decide to blindly charge... in more ways than one.