2 Dec 2019 -- Fan art
Delisle graces us once again with some fan art of meep fox!
28 Nov 2019 -- Holiday sale!
The 2019 Holiday sale is live! Featuring the brand-new 2020 mini calendar, only $6.50 USD, with free worldwide shipping! Enter coupon code HOLIDAYS2019 for 15% off books/eBooks :) Sale ends December 10. Thank you for supporting my art!
Update, 29 Nov 2019: Good news! Based on the initial sales trajectory, I am able to expand the holiday sale offer to include a free calendar with any book purchase! (eBooks exempt.) All book orders made today prior to this announcement also qualify for the free calendar.
8 Oct 2019 -- Fan art
EJ Husky's interpretation of painted horses!
7 Sep 2019 -- Fan art
Delisle shows us the aftermath of Amber's V.R. desynchronization training...
19 May 2019 -- Travels
The comics will be on a short break while I'm traveling abroad. Come back daily for AMA sketches during the next two weeks!
23 Mar 2019 -- Archive reorganization
As a response to reader feedback, I have consolidated the storyline navigation on this site into a single track. So, when archive-diving, you will now see both the main arc and the extras (AMA's, etc.) in one go. This solves the problem of 1.) new readers not seeing the extras at all, and 2.) readers who bookmarked the extras being unable to navigate back to the main arc.
I have tried to group the extras together as much as possible to minimize disruption to the main arc.
Also, chapter navigation for Swords and Sausages has been removed; the feature was rarely utilized.
- 05 Dec 2019 <K_H> @Guesticus It's because the rabbit is wanted alive due to being the king, but transformed, and ...
- 02 Dec 2019 <Guesticus> Okay, why didn't Silver use the crossbow? o_O
Did someone <I>Tell</I> her not to? :P
- 01 Dec 2019 <Silverwolf> @Spector: It's not really bad until the slingshot comes out.
- 29 Nov 2019 <Panther> @ ndrvr :
That's an insurg"hens"y XD
- 28 Nov 2019 <ndrvr> @Panther *flees in horror* I didn't know i'd be *that* corn-y....!
*.....and somewhere in ...
- 27 Nov 2019 <Ephesus> @McRocky71 question is: will it be dangerous to the intended target, themselves, or some hapless ...
- 25 Nov 2019 <Panther> @ Ndrvr :
Bawk buk buk ^_^
- 25 Nov 2019 <Verp> I would have used an atlatl, myself.
- 25 Nov 2019 <ndrvr> @Shockwave07 in soviet Vale Valley, dinner hunts *you* ^^.
Cue "Chicken Run"...
- 25 Nov 2019 <Spector> Every second month Tor and Silver get chased by angry birds in one way or another.