2 Oct 2016 - Comic running late
Eeep! I wasn't able to finish the comic in time. It will be up in a day or two.
20 Sep 2016 - French translation updated
The French translation of S&S is now caught up to Chapter 8.
9 Sep 2016 - French translation updated
The French translation of S&S is now caught up to Chapter 7, thanks to GalloViking.
20 Aug 2016 - Chat
We now have a casual chat channel on Discord for my comics. Join us here: https://discord.gg/m5EhXdA
17 Aug 2016 - About page updated
Check out the updated About page. More cast bios, and finally, a map :)
17 Aug 2016 - Site upgraded
After programming, on and off, an hour a night for the past six months, the code for this website has been overhauled, with many improvements behind the scenes, as well as a few things you'll notice once you browse around:
- Mobile responsive version. The site should now work well on smaller screens, such as on smartphones.
- RSS feeds now include AMAs and extras. Pretty much that. The ATOM version of the feed has been removed. Links: S&S RSS, 9t9 RSS
- Comment editing. If you're logged in, you may edit your comments within a one-hour window of posting them.
- Comment formatting. Comments now support Markdown formatting. Syntax:
- Translation handling. Translated comic pages no longer rely on the Disqus commenting system, and are now fully integrated into the site.
- Subscription links. Subscribers, links to the subscriber-only sections may be accessed via your account page.
- Subscriber page comments. Subscriber-only pages (such as the goodies and WIP archive) now have comments enabled.
- Security. There's a bunch of back-end security improvements, but the biggest one is support for secure connections. All traffic to this site is now HTTPS.
A few things have been removed or are in the process of being re-implemented:
- Payment histories. With the advent of Patreon, Paypal transaction histories for subscriptions are no longer in use.
- The blog. There's not much use for it here, anyway, and I prefer to host it somewhere with more social traffic. Tumblr seems like a good spot for now.
- Various graphics and such. Result of the de-cluttering process. I'll reinstate graphics which I feel are relevant.
- Fan art and art gallery. I'll be re-uploading these sections soon!
Also, an important note:
- Everyone has been logged out of their account. Please log in again to access subscriptions and post comments. If you've forgotten your password, use the lost password link.
20 Jul 2016 - S&S books now available from more distributors
I now have two distributors carrying the S&S book. They have better shipping rates than I can offer, so go support them!
- U.S. readers: Rabbit Valley (based in NV; they also have a convention presence)
- European readers: Feel Furry (based in Belgium)
- 18 Oct 2016 <ndrvr> Does someone have an Idea to what the little Dragon is up next...?
Looks like he'll take ...
- 18 Oct 2016 <Siraj> ... am I the only one that thinks that Tor and Silver cheering on the sheriff is kinda cute?
- 17 Oct 2016 <Silverwolf> @Terinas: Well, he wouldn't be the sheriff if he wasn't good at what he does. However, maybe ...
- 17 Oct 2016 <WB101> First, I would not have predicted this...
Second, I can now see the Sheriff saying something ...
- 17 Oct 2016 <Katnik> Gee, I'm not sure who should play the sheriff in the movie,
Omar Sheriff or Lion the ...
- 16 Oct 2016 <Arc Nova> Geez, talk about rolling a Nat 20! O_O
- 16 Oct 2016 <Terinas Tiger> It's good to give the Sheriff a moment of awesome.
It's much better to have it be undercut by ...
- 16 Oct 2016 <MiyuHogosha (aka Swift)> Was the beats accident part of getting ready to next scene?
Also, this got so much of Monty ...
- 16 Oct 2016 <Silverwolf> @Chris "Foxx" Yost: The *Sheriff* hit an attacker!
- 16 Oct 2016 <Sonic Wolfe> The Sheriff is the embodiment of any RPG games main protagonist...(such as the dragonborn in Skyrim)